Technical Consultant - North America
*If you applied to one of our jobs between 11th - 17th May 2023, chances are your application did not make it to us due to technical difficulties.
We know that you already invested time in submitting your application. We encourage you to resend your application and we will be honored to have a chance to review it.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Camunda’s Consulting team supports prospects and customers along their entire journey with Camunda BPM. This includes enabling new customers with trainings and supporting their projects with topic-specific workshops and consulting sessions.
As Technical Consultant, you will support and coach software engineers and architects with individual workshops and consulting sessions. Your work is crucial for the success of strategic projects of our customers.
**This is a remote role and can be based anywhere where we are eligible to hire, please find a list of available countries here. Please note that the customers that you’ll work with are based in North America and an overlap in working hours is required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct hands-on consulting sessions and workshops that focus on Process Modeling, Process Automation with Camunda BPM, Software Engineering and Architecture on-site and remotely for our customers
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our workshop portfolio and related content
- Contribute to various side projects of our team based on your interest. E.g. writing Best Practice Guides, helping community users on the Camunda Forum, creating Showcase Snippets, speaking at Community Events, writing Blog Posts - and there are many more options!
What You Bring:
- At least 2 years of experience in Java programming and enterprise software development
- Experience as a consultant or 2nd/3rd level support engineer for complex enterprise software
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to explain complex problems in easy to understand words
- Hands-on attitude and a high level of self-motivation to deep-dive into scenarios you may not be super familiar with
- Current knowledge on new technologies, frameworks and architecture
- Fluent in English (additional language skills are a plus)
- Willingess to travel (about 25% of your time)
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda enables organizations to orchestrate processes across people, systems, and devices to continuously overcome complexity and increase efficiency. With Camunda, business users and developers collaborate using BPMN to model end-to-end processes and run sophisticated automation with the speed, scale, and resilience required to stay competitive. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone design, orchestrate, and improve business-critical processes with Camunda to accelerate digital transformation. To learn more visit camunda.com.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What We Have to Offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success. To allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicatios will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.