Discover the world of remote work with us in our Life@Camunda series
Join us on Tuesday, March 12th and gain invaluable insight into life at Camunda from Camundi around the world in our Beyond Boundaries: Exploring Remote Work webinar!
Sign up now at https://camunda.com/wb-life-at-camunda-mar-2024/
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda enables organizations to orchestrate processes across people, systems, and devices to continuously overcome complexity and increase efficiency. With Camunda, business users and developers collaborate using BPMN to model end-to-end processes and run sophisticated automation with the speed, scale, and resilience required to stay competitive. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone design, orchestrate, and improve business-critical processes with Camunda to accelerate digital transformation. To learn more visit camunda.com.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote organization.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As a Sales Engineer it’s your mission to show the value of Camunda and guide organizations planning to automate their core business processes.
You accompany prospective customers in their technical evaluation of Camunda. You are responsible for achieving the technical win, getting answers to all product related technical questions, and arranging all presales interactions driving the evaluation.
In this role you will partner with our Account Executives and Solution Architects, supporting you by conducting proof of concepts or handling other deeply technical discussions. You will help qualify opportunities and then help set and execute a sales strategy to achieve a win.
The effectiveness of Camunda's Sales Engineers is gauged by their ability to convert prospects into Camunda customers both efficiently and at a high rate.
This position requires a strong interest in cutting-edge software technologies. You should take pleasure in crafting sample code or custom demonstrations and exploring new technology, even if you're not highly experienced in software development. By empathizing with prospects, you better grasp their requirements and have engaging technical conversations, and excel at clarifying how Camunda's technology can benefit their business.
In this role you will:
- Map customer requirements to our Camunda product portfolio
- Position potential quantitative and qualitative business value of Camunda
- Develop individual Camunda evaluation plans for our prospects
- Conduct product demos and product related Q&A sessions
- Support the completion of RFI / RFP documents
- Team with Account Executives to develop accounts
- Organize and execute pre-sales engagements
- Implement code snippets
- Create and maintain pre-sales content and technical artifacts
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere where we are eligible to hire, please find a list of available countries here. Please note that most of the prospects you’ll work with are based in the US and an overlap in time zones is required.
What You’ll Bring:
- A technical degree (such as in Information Systems or Computer Science) or equivalent experience, along with some understanding of programming, knowledge of modern software engineering technologies, and common IT architectures.
- 2+ years experience in a Sales Engineering or Technical Pre-Sales role. You have an understanding of sales practices and have the ability to articulate a product's value proposition persuasively. You are skilled in overcoming objections and adept at driving the sales process to a successful close.
- A willingness to travel occasionally.
- Fluent in spoken and written English (native or C1/C2 proficiency). You can convey complex technical concepts in a clear and accessible manner to a diverse audience, including those without a technical background.
- A strong aptitude for critical thinking, innovative problem-solving, and tailoring software solutions to meet unique customer challenges and requirements.
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
What We Have to Offer:
Below is the annual Total Target Cash Compensation (Total Cash) range for Camundi located in one of our entities. Total Cash refers to base salary and 100% attainment of variable target, where applicable. Actual Total Cash offered will depend on factors such as skills and qualifications related to the role. To comprise the Total Rewards package, Camunda also offers equity (where applicable) in the form of a Virtual Employee Stock Option Plan and benefits based on the country of residence.
The annual Total Cash range for this position for Camundi in our entities is as follows:
- United States: $126,400.00 to $189,600.00
- Germany: €84,100.00 to €126,100.00
- United Kingdom: £82,000.00 to £122,900.00
- Singapore: S$157,000.00 to S$235,500.00
If you are outside one of these countries, you would be employed by our Preferred Employer Organization (PEO), Remote. After applying for the role and speaking with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners, you will be provided a link to access the Camunda Total Rewards Calculator which will outline the Total Cash range for your country.
- A remote culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux - you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- We are committed to fostering a nurturing workplace where your health is prioritized and we help you to thrive. That's why we've teamed up with Modern Health to provide a global well-being program accessible to all Camundi.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a Headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Power your self-driven learning journey and elevate your skills by unlocking up to 1000 $/€/£ annually with the Professional Growth Benefit.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations. In 2024, we will be heading off to the Dominican Republic. Find out more about past annual retreats.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success. To allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — this is a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.