Senior Consultant - DACH
Discover the world of remote work with us in our Life@Camunda series
Join us on Tuesday, March 12th and gain invaluable insight into life at Camunda from Camundi around the world in our Beyond Boundaries: Exploring Remote Work webinar!
Sign up now at https://camunda.com/wb-life-at-camunda-mar-2024/
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda enables organizations to orchestrate processes across people, systems, and devices to continuously overcome complexity and increase efficiency. With Camunda, business users and developers collaborate using BPMN to model end-to-end processes and run sophisticated automation with the speed, scale, and resilience required to stay competitive. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone design, orchestrate, and improve business-critical processes with Camunda to accelerate digital transformation. To learn more visit camunda.com.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote organization.
What You’ll Be Doing:
Camunda’s Consulting team supports prospects and customers along their entire journey with Camunda. This includes guiding their project teams with topic-specific workshops and consulting sessions to ensure success with Camunda from a technical point of view.
As a Consultant, you will support and coach software engineers and architects with individual workshops and consulting sessions. Your work is crucial for the success of strategic projects of our customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct hands-on consulting sessions and workshops that focus on Process Modeling, Process Automation with Camunda, Software Engineering and Architecture on-site and remotely for our customers
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our workshop portfolio and related content as well as to building collective knowledge inside the Consulting organization
- Collaborate with other Camunda teams (e.g Customer Success Management, Sales, Product Management) to ensure retention and expansion of accounts
- Contribute to various side projects of our team based on your interest. E.g. writing Best Practice Guides, helping community users on the Camunda Forum, speaking at Community Events, writing Blog Posts - and there are many more options!
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere where we are eligible to hire, please find a list of available countries here. Most of the customers that you’ll work with are based in the DACH region and an overlap in working hours is required for delivery of the Consulting services.
What You’ll Bring:
- Ability and willingness to build expertise about our product and related technologies
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to explain complex problems in easy-to-understand words
- Hands-on attitude and a high level of self-motivation to deep-dive into scenarios you may not be super familiar with
- Fluency in German and English
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise Software Development for example
- Excellent understanding of Software architecture and paradigms
- Experience with DevOps, especially with Kubernetes
- Willingness to travel (up to 25% of your time)
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
#LI-NC1 #Li-Remote #DACH
What We Have to Offer:
Below is the annual Total Target Cash Compensation (Total Cash) range for Camundi located in one of our entities. Total Cash refers to base salary and 100% attainment of variable target, where applicable. Actual Total Cash offered will depend on factors such as skills and qualifications related to the role. To comprise the Total Rewards package, Camunda also offers equity (where applicable) in the form of a Virtual Employee Stock Option Plan and benefits based on the country of residence.
The annual Total Cash range for this position for Camundi in our entities is as follows:
- United States: $134,500.00 to $201,700.00
- Germany: €89,400.00 to €134,100.00
- United Kingdom: £87,100.00 to £130,700.00
- Singapore: S$167,000.00 to S$250,400.00
If you are outside one of these countries, you would be employed by our Preferred Employer Organization (PEO), Remote. After applying for the role and speaking with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners, you will be provided a link to access the Camunda Total Rewards Calculator which will outline the Total Cash range for your country.
- A remote culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux - you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- We are committed to fostering a nurturing workplace where your health is prioritized and we help you to thrive. That's why we've teamed up with Modern Health to provide a global well-being program accessible to all Camundi.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a Headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Power your self-driven learning journey and elevate your skills by unlocking up to 1000 $/€/£ annually with the Professional Growth Benefit.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations. In 2024, we will be heading off to the Dominican Republic. Find out more about past annual retreats.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success. To allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — this is a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.