Property Editing Support
Kristin and Roman extended the property panel to achieve parity with new engine extensions and features introduced in Camunda BPM 7.0:
- On throwing message events and send tasks service task engine extensions may be edited
- On call activities passing the business key as well as all variables may be edited
- On call activities the called element binding and version may be specified
- On start events the form key may be edited independent of the event definition
- Pools and lanes may not be shrunk below their children bounds
- Bendpoints are properly update upon pool or lane resize
- Sufficient space is added on the diagram when adding a new pool
Furthermore we fixed the boundary event attachment on attached element resize.
BPMN 2.0 Compatibility
- No more xsi:type=“xsd:anyType” is added to extension elements on export
- Documentation is exported correctly without reordering
- Data object references are supported on import and are correctly created by the modeler
- Diagrams containing invalid DI references to data objects are automatically fixed during import
Finally, we switched from activiti to Camunda as the default namespace prefix for engine attributes.