It’s almost here! We’re counting down the days to the first-ever Camunda Community Summit, a two-day event curated especially by developers for developers. During the summit, our speakers will take deep dives into technical topics, provide live coding demonstrations, and show off the latest advances in product automation — all in a highly collaborative virtual format. Much more than a “Camunda 101” introduction to process automation, the summit is geared toward expert Camunda developers who want to get even more out of the platform.
The Camunda Community Summit offers participants the opportunity to learn, contribute, socialize, and grow. Specifically, you can expect:
- An interactive opportunity to learn from experienced Camunda community members
- A place to share your Camunda knowledge and experience
- A chance to meet and build relationships with others in the Camunda community
- A way to expand your knowledge and skills by getting real-world feedback on the work you do
Registration is now open, and there is no cost to attend. Want more details? Here’s the scoop:
- Day 1 focuses on the topics that matter most to you during our Unconference. Our just-announced Day 1 agenda features sessions submitted by community members and upvoted by the community. From orchestrating microservices using the Camunda platform to proven strategies for creating a good process model, Day 1’s conversations with Camunda engineers and community experts will give you a unique opportunity to learn from and collaborate with each other.
- Day 2 kicks off with a keynote presentation by Camunda CTO Daniel Meyer; he’ll share a perspective of Camunda’s developer-friendly approach to process automation, an overview of what’s new in Camunda Platform 7.15 and what’s around the corner in our next release, and a look at Process Automation as a Service with Camunda Cloud. We then will break into three distinct tracks focusing on up and coming technologies, intermediate/advanced Camunda topics, and inside insights from Camunda employees.
We are delighted to have some of the best and brightest minds in the industry sharing their expertise throughout the Camunda Community Summit. Our impressive speaker roster includes:
- Adrianna Tan, director of product management for the City and County of San Francisco, talking about how to use automation to simplify and improve existing needs and address future problems.
- Markus Stahl, automation engineer for Deutsche Post Adress, presenting his company’s open source contribution that provides a bridge between Camunda and Robot Framework, helping attendees understand why this combination outpaces common commercial RPA.
- Krishna Kumar, principal software engineer of Walmart Labs, explaining how Camunda Platform helped the company grow its wireless business by combining customer-centric and process-centric approaches.
The Camunda Community Summit promises to be a valuable, insightful experience for developers and process automation pros — and there is no cost to participate. Register today for the summit, and we’ll look forward to virtually seeing you next week.