This month, we are delighted to celebrate a significant milestone as Camunda Academy turns two years old. It feels like only yesterday since we started to make our classroom-based courses available as on-demand training to all Camunda users. In the last two years, we’ve delivered over 47,000 hours of training to students and learners at all experience levels.
As we celebrate this occasion, let’s take a moment to reflect on the key achievements, the impact we’ve made, and the exciting future that lies ahead.
Birth of Camunda Academy
Two years ago, our vision of making training available to all users of Camunda became a reality.
We believed that the introduction of on-demand training would allow anybody, regardless of their financial status or location, to learn about and be successful with Camunda.
Camunda Academy was launched in July 2021, and featured popular courses around BPMN 2.0, DMN, and Camunda Platform 7, our flagship product at the time. Initially available for Camunda Partners, the program proved so successful that we soon rolled it out to customers and the broader community as well.
With the exciting debut of Camunda Platform 8 in April 2022, we added a number of Camunda Platform 8 courses throughout the year, including our popular series on Getting Started with Camunda Platform 8. The courses contained within this Learning Path have already received 13,000 enrolments from all over the world.
Today, we continue to enhance our curriculum based on your comments and suggestions. You can now choose from On Demand training with curated Camunda Platform 8 Learning Paths, as well as our Instructor Led, Public Classroom or Private Classroom training courses.
Over the past two years, we have seen a significant increase in students building their BPMN, DMN, and the Camunda Platform knowledge through Camunda Academy. We have served around 16,000 students, delivered 47,000 hours of training and had 34,000 course enrollments so far.
We have also seen that our customers, partners, and community users are obtaining real value from Camunda Academy during their implementation of Camunda:
- Camunda 8 – What’s New – “Nothing to improve, but I have to say the Camunda 8 Demonstration is probably the best and the most impactful product overview I’ve seen in my IT career. Well done!” – Enterprise Customer
- Camunda 8 – Getting Started with Microservice Orchestration – “The course is very easy to learn especially for someone who is new in Camunda, very productive” – Enterprise Customer
- Camunda 8 – Platform Overview – “I would definitely recommend this course to anyone who is getting started with Camunda.” – Community User
- Camunda 8 – Getting Started with Decision Automation – “This is a great course that provides key insights into learning how to use Camunda!” – Community User
- BPMN 2.0 – “It’s just great. And the fact that it is for free is absolutely awesome.” – Community User
As we celebrate the birthday of Camunda Academy, we are also looking ahead to the future; you can find a sneak peek of some of the projects that we are working on at the moment:
- Camunda 8 – Expansion of the existing Camunda 8 Curriculum with additional, deeper content for roles including Developers and Process Analysts
- BPMN and DMN – Continued modularisation of our BPMN and DMN courses so that learners can quickly acquire the knowledge on the open standards that Camunda is built upon
- Certification – Launch of the Camunda 8 Certification Program
Further information on each of the above will be published to Camunda Academy in the near future.
How do I get started with Camunda Academy?
Getting started with Camunda Academy couldn’t be easier. Simply head to https://academy.camunda.com and start to browse through the available courses.
Once you have found something that you are interested in, click the Register button to enroll in the course. If you don’t already have a Camunda Academy account you will be prompted to create one using your name, email address and a suitable password.
If you aren’t already familiar with Camunda Academy, the Camunda 8 – Getting Started Learning Path is a great place to start.
Happy birthday, and thank you!
We’re thrilled by what the last two years have brought and are even more excited for what the future holds. Thank you for all the comments and suggestions that have helped make this posible, and happy birthday Camunda Academy!