We’re delighted that you’re joining us as a speaker. We genuinely value our Camunda Community and the open source spirit of sharing and growing from experiences together.
By submitting this form, you accept the terms and conditions of this Speaker Agreement with Camunda Services GmbH (“Camunda”).
- I will prepare and give a presentation based on the subject I submitted for consideration during the time slot that Camunda assigns to me.
- I grant to Camunda a royalty-free, non-exclusive, license to use, reproduce and distribute my presentation (including all handouts and visual presentations) in any way in the future, with appropriate attribution to me. I understand that this license does not change the fact that I retain copyright ownership of my presentation and does not prohibit me from using my presentation in any way or from allowing others to use it.
- Sessions may be recorded (audio/visual) and published after material has been reviewed and approved by Speaker. Name as well as speaker information may be mentioned.
- To the best of my knowledge, I warrant that the use of any materials prepared by me will not expose Camunda to liability for breach of confidence, of privacy, for infringement of copyright or similar liability, is factually accurate, and contains nothing defamatory or otherwise unlawful. I agree to practise due diligence in the creation of my presentation to ensure that no content contained within shall infringe the IP rights or breach the privacy or confidentiality rights of a third party. I have the full authority to enter into this agreement and have obtained all necessary or licenses from any individuals or organizations whose material is included or used in my presentation.
- I will not receive any royalties, honoraria, reimbursement of expenses in connection with the program or the rights granted above.
- You understand and expressly agree that Camunda and it`s affiliates will not be liable to you under any theory of liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages that may be incurred by you, including any loss of data, whether or not Camunda or its representatives have been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising except for cases of intent or gross negligence, and for mortal injury, bodily harm and health damage and provisions of the Product Liability Act (“ProdHftG”).
- Camunda further expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Should individual provisions of this Speaker Agreement be invalid or unenforceable or become invalid or unenforceable after the conclusion of the contract, the validity of the contract as a whole shall remain unaffected. The invalid or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a valid and enforceable provision whose effects come as close as possible to the economic objective which the contracting parties pursued with the invalid or unenforceable provision. These provisions shall apply accordingly in the event that the contract proves to be incomplete.
- With respect to all legal relationships arising from this agreement, I hereby agree that this agreement shall be subject to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. Exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with this agreement shall be Berlin.