SVP, Customer Success
Discover the world of remote work with us in our Life@Camunda series
Join us on Tuesday, March 12th and gain invaluable insight into life at Camunda from Camundi around the world in our Beyond Boundaries: Exploring Remote Work webinar!
Sign up now at https://camunda.com/wb-life-at-camunda-mar-2024/
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda enables organizations to orchestrate processes across people, systems, and devices to continuously overcome complexity and increase efficiency. With Camunda, business users and developers collaborate using BPMN to model end-to-end processes and run sophisticated automation with the speed, scale, and resilience required to stay competitive. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone design, orchestrate, and improve business-critical processes with Camunda to accelerate digital transformation. To learn more visit camunda.com.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote organization.
What You’ll Be Doing:
You will be leading our íntegrated customer success team of more than 80 highly skilled individuals (spanning over CSM, consulting, and support functions) to accomplish its mission:
- Making sure that our customers realize the intended value of introducing Camunda on both business and technical levels.
- Drive Camunda adoption and process orchestration maturity in the customer organization.
- Identify sales opportunities which sales can close to drive revenue expansion.
- All of this with a mindset of productivity and efficiency, to build scalable CS processes that contain costs and improve profitability.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere where we are eligible to hire, please find a list of available countries here.
Please note that the majority of the CS team is based between US East Coast and CET time zones, and an overlap of 3-4 in working hours is required for collaboration.
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience with managing at least one of these functions: CSM, consulting, support.
- Experience with 2nd and 3rd line leadership (manager of managers).
- Experience with a highly technical (developer-oriented) and business critical (supports the business as infrastructure, instead of “just” being a tool) product and market.
- Ideally, a proven track record of realizing customer value and business outcomes, and of generating expansion pipeline (instead of “just” accountability for technical outcomes / customer happiness / retention).
- Strong desire and passion to help achieve our mission and vision.
- True Growth-mindset to embrace new learning experiences.
- Holistic sense of ownership for driving value realization and revenue expansion with our customers.
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
What We Have to Offer:
Below is the annual Total Target Cash Compensation (Total Cash) range for Camundi located in one of our entities. Total Cash refers to base salary and 100% attainment of variable target, where applicable. Actual Total Cash offered will depend on factors such as skills and qualifications related to the role. To comprise the Total Rewards package, Camunda also offers equity (where applicable) in the form of a Virtual Employee Stock Option Plan and benefits based on the country of residence.
The annual Total Cash minimum for an SVP, Customer Success in our entities is as follows:
- United States: $308,000.00
- EMEA: €264,800.00
If you are outside one of these countries, you would be employed by our Preferred Employer Organization (PEO), Remote. After applying for the role and speaking with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners, you will be provided a link to access the Camunda Total Rewards Calculator which will outline the Total Cash range for your country.
- A remote culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux - you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- We are committed to fostering a nurturing workplace where your health is prioritized and we help you to thrive. That's why we've teamed up with Modern Health to provide a global well-being program accessible to all Camundi.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a Headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Power your self-driven learning journey and elevate your skills by unlocking up to 1000 $/€/£ annually with the Professional Growth Benefit.
- Social interactions are important to us! Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations. In 2024, we will be heading off to the Dominican Republic. Find out more about past annual retreats.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values; quarterly performance reviews and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- We understand that our employees contribute immeasurably to Camunda’s success. To allow employees to benefit from that success, every Camunda employee is offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — this is a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.