- camunda cockpit: new webapplication for visual process monitoring and operations
- improved process engine with
- more flexible and better performing history (audit database),
- support for activity instance execution model,
- better clustering support
- REST Api based on JAX-RS
- Sophisticated Runtime Container Integration
- Container managed Threading (JBoss Threads, JCA, CommonJ),
- Shared Process Engine as container managed service on all containers including Apache Tomcat.
- Improved user management with authorizations and LDAP support
There is a Migration Guide targeting existing camunda fox installations.
A little over 5 months have passed since we announced the camunda BPM project launch. During that time we have performed 9 community preview releases and 14 developers have contributed a little over 1200 commits to the main codebase. As project lead of camunda BPM I want to take this opportunity for thanking my team at camunda for their exceptional work and commitment to this project. Getting to where we are today, to me, felt like one single intense coding session and I must say that the whole team really rocked it to the max.
We will do an international (English speaking) community Day in Prague. Entry is free and I hope that as many of you as possible can make it.
And other than that, we will forge ahead for the 7.1 release!