The next release date of Camunda BPM has been finalized:
7.2.0 GA* will ship on November 30
From that date on Camunda BPM 7.2 will be be supported as enterprise edition as well.
Here are the highlights of this release:
- New Tasklist including Filters and improved Forms
- Embeddable Case Management Engine based on the CMMN OMG-Standard
- New Scripting, Templating, Data Format and Connector Capabilities
- Advanced Asynchronous Continuations: asyncBefore and asyncAfter
- Optimizations on the JobExecutor for High Load Scenarios
- Rework of the Process Engine Persistence Layer
- Process Variable Serialization as XML or JSON
A note on the release date
So far we have been communicating end of October as our release date. Due to very interesting feedback from our enterprise customers and during our community day we decided to improve the product even further based on that feedback. That’s why we need to take another month.
Looking forward to a really awesome release!