I am proud to announce the release of camunda BPM 7.1.0-alpha1. This is the first community alpha release in the 7.1 branch. The highlights of this release are:
- Enhanced support for HTML5 Embedded Task Forms (Quickstart Example, Docs),
- Add support for Generated Task Forms (Blogpost, Quickstart Example, Docs),
- Add support for “Job Definitions” allowing to query, suspend & activate Job Execution by individual Activity at Process Definition Level (Docs),
- Add support for suspending Process Definition, Process Instances and Job Definitions in cockpit,
- Upgrade JBoss Application Server Support from 7.1.3 to 7.2 / EAP 6.1 (Docs),
- Fixed OSGi Manifest Headers (community contribution by Ronny Bräunlich)
- 32 Bug Fixes
We will now intensify our development efforts in the 7.1 branch and work towards the 7.1.0 Final release. You can expect alpha releases every 2-3 weeks over the next months. The next big item will be adding history support in camunda cockpit. See camunda BPM roadmap
for more information.
What else is going on?
camunda BPM Maven artifacts will be available through maven central shortly.