The next release date of camunda BPM has been fixed:
7.1. GA* will ship on March 31st,2014
Most features will be open source, except for the IBM Websphere and Oracle WebLogic AS distribution along with the cockpit history plug-in. 7.1 GA will be the baseline for the next supported enterprise edition of Camunda BPM 7.1.
Highlights of 7.1.
- Monitoring of Historic Data in Cockpit (EE only)
- New Job Definitions Concept and Job Suspension Feature in Cockpit
- Rapid Prototyping with Task Forms generated from BPMN 2.0 XML
- BPMN 2.0 Model API
- More BPMN 2.0 Support: Non Interrupting Message Event Subprocess
- Webserver Support: Weblogic 12c, JBoss EAP 6.1 and 6.2
- Improved Message Correlation
Of course there will be lots of other improvements and bug fixes included in this release. And it will also include a lot of great community contributions, among many others from Zalando and 1und1. I am not able to build any of this great stuff myself. So the biggest credit goes to our great team of currently 10 passionate Camundos.
Join Daniel Mayer and Jakob Freund in our release webinar on March 21st, 2014.