We’ve made process development fun and exciting for your team with Play. Share your feedback to help us make it better—we’ll highlight the best submission and everyone who submits will receive a small token of our appreciation. Submit your feedback here –>
We promised, and we delivered! With the release of Camunda Platform 8.2, we’re excited to announce the integration of our new process testing functionality into Camunda Web Modeler! It’s now rebranded as Play mode and enriched with new features and enhancements.
Play is accessible through Web Modeler to Camunda Platform 8 SaaS users on Free, Free Trial, and Professional plans. With the Camunda Platform 8.2 release, we offer a production-ready version of Web Modeler Self-Managed, where customers can activate Play on demand.
And the best part is: YOU can help us make it even better. Join us in the Camunda Platform 8 Slack space and navigate to the #play-mode channel to share what you’re working on, thinking about, or struggling with, and earn a small token of our appreciation. See the full contest details below 👇
Working smarter, not harder
As someone who takes care of others by automating business processes, you know how complex and important process development can be. At Camunda, we appreciate the hard work you put in and want to make things easier for you.
With Play, we’re enabling you to work smarter, giving you more time for creativity, innovation, and, most importantly, fun! By streamlining the process development experience and making it more enjoyable, we’re confident you’ll be able to achieve your professional growth goals and deliver greater results—faster than ever before.
Take some time for yourself and Play today. You deserve it!
|Develop faster and experiment with ease||Up to 10x faster testing per test case||Engage stakeholders with demos||Boost innovation and unleash creativity|
|Get instant feedback on your process by development and debugging in the integrated Play environment.||Manually test any part of your process in seconds, with the ability to choose what to execute or skip.||Showcase certain parts of your process with demos, allowing for earlier and more frequent engagement with business stakeholders.||Contribute to continuous process improvement with Play’s safe environment for agile, iterative development.|
Join the contest and submit your feedback
Ready to become a part of our growing community? We invite you to join thousands of Play users and participate in the alpha testing contest which will last until June 19th:
- We value your feedback! Your input will help us improve Play to suit your needs better and make the process development experience even more enjoyable. So, don’t be shy – join us and let us know what you think!
- Connect with other participants in the community and share your experiences. This is a great opportunity to exchange ideas and gather inspiration from others in the field.
- Getting started is easy—Play is accessible to Camunda Platform 8 SaaS users on Free, Free Trial, and Professional plans. If you haven’t signed up yet, create a free account and start exploring the possibilities of Play today!
Did you know that Play was initially created for Camunda’s internal teams? It was so effective and fun that soon it caught the attention of community members and received recognition as a must-have feature for process development teams.
users already Play with their processes
sessions have been run with Play
times a process has been deployed to Play
So, what are you waiting for? Have fun, play with your processes, and share your ideas! Here’s how to submit your feedback:
- Create a free Camunda Platform 8 trial account if you haven’t already done so.
- Join the Camunda Platform 8 Slack space and navigate to the #play-mode channel.
- Submit an enhancement suggestion, bug report, and interesting use cases describing how well Play helped you solve a problem. Include screenshots and screen recordings for better visibility.
- Wait for our team to reach out and discuss your submission.
- Repeat steps 3-4!
Let us know what you think and get a chance to win a prize for helping us improve Play for everyone! See the example of a feedback report:
Looking for reasons to join the alpha testing for Play? There are many—look no further:
- It’s easy to use. No need for complicated setups or window-switching—everything you need is accessible in one window.
- It speeds up the production cycle by providing an environment for rapid iterative development. This allows developers to experiment with process changes and testers to perform frequent testing, resulting in faster delivery of high-quality processes.
- It ensures accuracy and alignment with business stakeholders by engaging them early on in the development process and allowing for continuous feedback and improvement.
- It’s a universal tool that benefits the entire team and all stakeholders, promoting efficient collaboration and process visibility.
- It’s a win-win for the process development team and the organization as a whole, with improved business outcomes such as reduced costs, faster time-to-market, and better customer service.
- And let’s not forget – it’s from Camunda, a leader in the process orchestration field with a great community of industry experts.
Join us now and give Play a try! The contest concludes on June 19th, just about a month from today, so don’t delay!
Play with the latest version
Are you already familiar with Play? Take a look at its new interface integrated into Camunda Web Modeler with the Camunda Platform 8.2 release. Also, playing with processes with business rule tasks powered by DMN is now easier than ever. You can see the inputs, outputs, and rules applied during a business rule task. There are two modes: executing business rules in a standalone mode and as part of a process.