Camunda Platform and Microservices
Software developers, IT-Architects who want to understand the technical details.
Certificate of completion
Software engineering skills in at least one programming language; knowledge about REST (Representational state transfer) and knowledge of how to call a REST-API in your favorite programming language
Having a bunch of nicely decoupled (micro-)services raises questions: How do the services communicate – synchronous, asynchronous or event-driven?
How can you implement complex end-to-end use cases? How can you tackle the challenges around distributed systems?
How can you get transparency across multiple microservices?
By the end of this three-day training you’ll know:
- how to model processes with BPMN 2.0
- how to run processes on the Camunda engine
- how to implement service tasks with any other programming language than Java
- how to integrate the Camunda engine(s) into your service environment
- Process Modeling with BPMN 2.0
- Camunda Platform
- Deploying to Camunda Engine
- Work with External Service Tasks
- Data Objects, Gateways & Expressions
- BPMN Event Handling
- Incident Handling
- Error Handling and Compensation
- Human Task Management
- Process Interaction
- Decoupling with Events
- Testing Processes
- Business Rules with DMN
- Camunda Platform Enterprise Edition
- Wrap up