Senior Frontend Engineer, Cawemo Team - EMEA
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Team description (Cawemo):
- We implement features for both our free and enterprise customers using our SaaS solution, as well as for our enterprise customers using our On-Premise solution
- We are always in touch with our customers working closely with the product team and building features that really matter
- We also get to collaborate with other teams in the company on building integrations with the other products in the Camunda stack
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in EMEA
What you'll do:
- Design and implement new features based on customer and community feedback using technologies like React, Node.js, MobX etc.
- Discuss architecture and establish best practices with your teammates
- Improve our codebase by engaging in regular code reviews and adding meaningful tests
- Help us make our applications future-proof for the upcoming years
- Mentor other developers and participate in hiring practices
What you'll bring along:
- You have 5 or more years of experience as a Frontend Engineer
- You value User Feedback and you are passionate about good UX
- You are a passionate advocate for clean code and good engineering practices
- You care about standards, compliance and security
- You have prior experience with navigating complex architectures and performing refactorings
- You have prior experience with mentoring junior/mid-level engineers
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.