Solution Architect - US
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
As a Solution Architect you’re a key person in our pre-sales process when it comes to convincing prospective customers about our Camunda technology. As a highly skilled tech expert you’ll be in charge of demonstrating how to integrate Camunda into existing IT architectures and enabling them in how they can gain the agility, visibility and scale that is needed to achieve digital transformation. This includes the creation of proof of concepts, custom demos as well as solution architectures – variety guaranteed.
As the typical personas you’ll be dealing with are software developers and IT architects this role is the perfect match between Technical Pre-Sales best practices, hands-on software engineering tasks and interesting discussions about innovative IT architectures.
You will work closely with our Sales managers and the Sales Engineers in order to build a strong strategy to win the customer. The value of Camunda’s Solution Architects is measured by a high technical win rate.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in North America.
What you’ll do:
- Lead demos and product related Q&A sessions
- Implement customer requirements to our Camunda product portfolio
- Conduct proof of concepts and custom demos for prospects
- Create and discuss solution architectures
- Learn about new technologies and create prototypes
- Team up with Sales Managers and the Sales Engineering teams
- Create and maintain pre-sales content and technical artifacts
What you’ll bring along:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field (e.g. Information Systems, Business Informatics, Computer Science)
- 3+ years hands-on experience in a software engineering role with knowledge of current software engineering technologies (preferably in Java) as well as common IT-architectures
- 3+ years experience in an Enterprise Technical Pre-Sales role. It's easy for you to map business requirements to a technical solution an come up with a plan on how to achieve
- You are a team player who enjoys communicating with people
- Strong verbal and written communications in English (French or Spanish is a plus!)
- Experience with BPM/BPMN/Orchestration/Process Automation is also a strong plus
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.