VP Sales - EMEA
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from the world's largest banks to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
As our VP Sales EMEA you're part of the Global Field Operations team within Camunda. Reporting to our SVP, Global Sales & Channels, you'll responsible to lead the EMEA Theatre sales teams to achieve assigned ARR bookings targets. This is a massive opportunity to shape the EMEA regions success for the coming years as Camunda scales.
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, or the Netherlands.
What you’ll do:
- Define goals and strategy to drive recurring revenue from new and expansion customers in EMEA.
- Recruit, onboard and develop high performing and committed account executives and managers while ensuring a progressive career path for the future.
- Continually assess, clarify, and validate strategy and process. Track, measure and report on sales effectiveness and adjust programs and strategies as necessary.
- Create a predictable sales model that enables accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting
- Collaborate with Marketing, Partners and Sales Development for demand generation, inbound and outbound, and other marketing programs to drive high conversion rates and efficient customer acquisition.
- Work cross-functionally internally to ensure messaging alignment, operational coordination and evangelization of partner strategy.
- Collaborate with sales leaders around the world to ensure regional alignment, collaboration to enter new markets, and career path for team members across segments.
What you’ll bring along:
- 10+ years of progressive sales leadership experience especially with high-growth enterprise sales teams.
- Experience building and managing sales programs including messaging, prospecting, value selling, MEDDICC methodology, metrics, and tools.
- Demonstrable track record of success in sales and managing sales forecasts.
- Experience in a high-growth company. Strong ability to interact and influence effectively with C-level executives and team members.
- Record of recruiting and enabling top talent.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise.
- High caliber, dynamic personality.
- Excellent time management and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- You share our FAITH values (Focus, Ambition, Integrity, Talent and Humor) and work in accordance with those values.
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with a 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.