Partner Development Representative
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Team / Department description:
The Partner Development Representative is part of the Camunda Global Partners team led by Christiana Christenson and is part of Camunda’s Global Field Operations organization
*This is a remote role ideally located anywhere in the United States, Canada or the United Kingdom.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing all inbound inquiries from Partners
- Reviewing and qualifying Partner lead registrations
- Assessing new Partner requests for appropriate handling
- Coordinating the fulfillment of Partner training and consulting service requests
- Conducting new Partner onboarding
- Promoting and hosting quarterly Partner programs to generate new partner pipeline
- Communicating the Camunda vision and technology for how it aligns with Partners
- Developing productive relationships with Camunda Partners, Partner Managers, Partner Marketing and cross-functional peers
What you’ll bring along:
- Minimum 3 years in sales, marketing or partner roles in either direct or partner capacity
- Background in Digital Process Automation or related software space (ideally in open source)
- Business and/or partner development experience in a high-growth company
- Strong operational skills including reporting and information analysis
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to work independently and with urgency
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Proficient in using Salesforce, LinkedIn and SalesLoft/Outreach
- Determined personality with a desire to grow and win
- You share our FAITH values (Focus, Ambition, Integrity, Talent and Humor) and work in accordance with those values.
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with a 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honor diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: www.camunda.com/career/.
#LI-NC1 #Li-Remote #USEAST