Web Specialist - US
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Team / Department description:
We are looking for a Web Specialist to join our growing global marketing team. In this role, you will assist in the implementation and maintenance of Camunda’s digital marketing content and web analytics reporting strategy. Reporting to the Web Strategist and working closely with cross-functional teams, the Web Specialist is key in ensuring Camunda’s web content is optimized, accessible, and error-free.
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in the US.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain and publish web content via content management systems (WordPress, etc.) ensuring consistency and brand-alignment
- Manage site governance reports and work with content owners to ensure web accessibility compliance and resolve quality assurance issues (misspellings, broken links, etc.)
- Monitor web analytics data, provide performance feedback, and create reports
- Identify and resolve technical SEO issues; optimize images and other content to improve site performance
- Create internal documentation and training materials and provide best-practices consultation to content creators
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve content optimization and user experience
What you'll bring along:
- 2+ years of experience maintaining or developing websites using web-based content management systems (WordPress preferred) and knowledge of HTML, CSS
- 1+ years of experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio) and the ability to research and analyze data
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve quality assurance, accessibility and formatting issues in web content
- Familiarity with accessibility standards and working knowledge of SEO
- Strong attention to detail, ability to establish priorities and work independently
- Experience with site governance software (Monsido, Siteimprove, etc.) preferred
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.8 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!"
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.