(Senior) IT Engineer - Central US
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from 24 Hour Fitness to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in the US (Central preferred).
What you’ll be doing:
Using state-of-the-art technology, the IT department at Camunda manages and runs reliable workplace infrastructure and helps build our global network, with a proactive approach to security and innovation. We advise different Camunda teams on technology and how it can help them perform better, then oversee new systems design, development, and implementation. In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Help to achieve a top of the line IT support by providing remote technical support to all Camunda employees (laptops,VoIP, etc).
- Administration of all our tools, including IdP, Jira/Confluence and Office365 systems.
- Help maintain ISO 27001 certification.
- Maintenance of our internal Linux systems and applications.
- Communicate with technical service providers (like internet and telephone providers)
- Keep an up-to-date and secure IT infrastructure.
- Documentation and maintenance of infrastructure components
What you’ll bring along:
- Fluent English level mandatory
- AWS experience
- Extensive experience in desktop computer support (MacOS, Windows, Linux)
- Experience in managing Jira/Confluence, Office365, Okta and MDM.
- Experience in networking and Linux server administration
- You are service oriented and get a kick out of helping other people out
- You are an innovative, organized and responsible person
- Experience in Cloud platforms
- Experience in Azure
- Familiarity with/ISO 27001 certification
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with a 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honor diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.