At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Team / Department description:
We are looking for a Brand Designer to join the Creative Team at Camunda. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will play a vital role in evolving our brand and defining the visual identity of Camunda.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced designer and creative thinker capable of deeply understanding brands and what is required to make them come alive. You will have a wide range of design skills and experience as a creative lead on a range of projects.
You will ensure the success of the Creative Team working collaboratively across the organization with Demand Gen, MarCom, and more. In addition, you will work closely with project stakeholders to ensure expectations are met and exceeded.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop the evolved visual identity of the Camunda brand along with the team
- Create compelling work for virtual and in-person conferences and events, promotion campaigns and banner ads, UI design for Camunda web properties, animation projects and report release
- Manage stakeholders, working with them from project kickoff to project completion and ensuring creative work meets and exceeds expectations
- Ensure brand consistency with up-to-date brand guidelines and asset libraries
- Deliver your own independent projects
What you'll bring along:
- Experience in brands and visual identities
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Expert knowledge of Adobe cloud products
- You are a strong team player who thrives in diverse teams and a dynamic high-growth environment
- You are highly organized with a strong attention to detail
What we have to offer:
- A high growth software company with 4.7 Glassdoor rating and a >90% CEO approval
- A team of wonderful and highly qualified colleagues working in a friendly and agile environment
- Flexible working conditions and ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and time off
- Freedom of choice for your technical equipment, e.g. Mac or Linux or Windows
- Free German and English classes
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!"
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.