Product Designer UI/UX - EMEA
At Camunda, we have a simple goal: automate any processes, anywhere. All the way from Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, processes are everywhere, and at Camunda we have made it our mission to enable organizations to design, automate and improve these processes — no matter where they are and what they entail.
Camunda is an open source software company innovating process automation with a developer-friendly approach that is standards-based, highly scalable and collaborative for business and IT. A community of tens of thousands of users across companies such as Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa and Atlassian design, automate and improve mission-critical business processes end-to-end with Camunda. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and has a presence in Germany, United States, UK, Singapore and Australia.
Who you are:
As a Product Designer, you will play an important role in contributing to the development of Camunda’s Cloud applications, and taking our visual design to the next level..
Do you enjoy solving complex problems and designing elegant and pragmatic solutions? ? We are looking for empowered individuals passionate about creating visually and structurally clear design, and collaborating with various organization stakeholders to ensure the designs meet our customers’ needs. As an international organization built with a strong and established remote work culture, we are looking for a self-directed team player who seeks feedback, asks for help when needed, and is willing to help others as well.
*This is a remote role and can be located anywhere in EMEA or the US.
What you’ll do:
- Create concepts and designs
- Contribute to an aligned user experience across our product stack, both visually and conceptually
- Collaborate with other designers on the team, product stakeholders, and developers
- Interact with our users during user research
- Give and receive feedback from other designers
- Contribute to Camunda’s design workflow and culture
- Create and deliver artifacts such as wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 3-5 years of experience working as a Product designer or UX/UI designer in a company
- Demonstrated track record and portfolio of clean, functional design
- Familiar with the design tools like Sketch, Figma, or similar
- Experience working with visual systems, pattern libraries, and design systems
- Focus primarily on user interface design but also interested in creating concepts, wireframes, prototyping, user research, and testing
- Good visual design skills (iconography, basic illustration) and good understanding of fundamental design principles (typography, visual hierarchy, layout, etc.)
- The ability to work autonomously and be self-organized
- A “can-do” attitude
- B2B or SaaS experience is a strong plus
What we have to offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- Regular Innovation Weeks and Hack Days where the team focuses on trying new technologies and approaches.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/