Technical Content Marketing Manager, Digital Growth - US EAST
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such Intuit, Nokia, Deloitte, Deutsche Telekom, Roche Pharmaceuticals, Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa, Atlassian design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and is operating as a remote-first company.
What you'll be doing:
As a Technical Content Marketing Manager, Digital Growth at Camunda, you will support our product-led growth motion with a laser-focus on organically driving technical personas such as developers and enterprise architects to the Camunda.com blog with a goal of converting to new trials / free accounts of Camunda Platform 8. This position will report directly to the VP, Product Marketing.
As Technical Content Marketing Manager, you will
- Be the directly responsible individual (DRI) for the entirety of the Camunda.com blog. You will develop & execute the content strategy to ensure the blog is an organic growth engine.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar with content contributions across a variety of channels.
- Collaborate with the Camunda.com web team to drive continuous improvements to the user journey within the blog.
- Pull, analyze, and present content metrics.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in the US - East Coast.
What you'll bring along:
- 5+ years of digital marketing or content marketing experience serving technical personas (ideally at a SaaS company)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SEO, including technical concepts - you know what a canonical link is (and when it would be used)
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Exceptional organization and ability to manage dozens of contributors effectively
- Professional experience publishing content via Wordpress or similar CMS
- Knowledge in the area of software development, enterprise software, and/or cloud; Ideally you love all things tech and have no problem diving into our product to get your feet wet
- Strategic thinking - you understand what developers search for and are capable of creating a content strategy to optimize for that
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, balancing both strategic and tactical responsibilities
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
What we have to offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.