Technical Support Engineer - US (West Coast)
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such Intuit, Nokia, Deloitte, Deutsche Telekom, Roche Pharmaceuticals, Vodafone, ING, Allianz, Lufthansa, Atlassian design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation. Camunda has been repeatedly recognized by Deloitte as a high-growth company and is operating as a remote-first company.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be part of a highly motivated worldwide team devoted to providing exceptional technical support to Camunda Customers. Our Customer-centric culture and close teamwork with Engineering, Customer Success, and Product Management provide an environment built for success.
- Respond to Customer tickets and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges
- Document Customer interactions and all activity related to the issue resolution process
- Manage your ticket flow, escalations, SLAs and workload
- Replicate product bugs and provide pertinent information to Engineering
- Work closely with your team members to provide exceptional support to our Customers and each other
- Contribute to the problem resolution database and other systems focused on continuous improvement
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in the US West Coast
What you’ll bring along:
- 5 or more years of Technical Support experience
- Outstanding communication skills including the ability to match a Customer’s communication style and de-escalate stressful situations
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Java experience and expertise - required
- Database experience and expertise
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Passion for helping resolve Customer issues and assisting team members
- BPM is a plus
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
What we have to offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
"Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.