Senior GSI Partner Director
What You’ll Be Doing:
The Camunda Global Partners team works with various types of partners to create, develop and close an incremental pipeline with the Camunda field sales organization. The team focuses on recruiting, developing, and driving go to market initiatives with these Partners and delivering sales, implementation and support education resulting in net new pipeline, and incremental annual recurring revenue (ARR), both sourced and influenced delivered through GSI partners, and quality customer outcomes.
The GSI lead within Global Partners will define and execute partnering strategies for an assigned portfolio of Global Systems Integrators (GSI’s)), based on the Camunda Enterprise Edition. They are responsible for managing the Global partnership & holistic strategy with target GSI’s and leads their development through comprehensive enablement, investment, marketing and sales plans that help the GSI create material business with Camunda.
Your responsibilities will include:
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in EMEA or North America.
- Develop and execute on partnering strategies consistent with Camunda’s Sales strategy and performance objectives including:
- Penetrate & develop new GSI partnerships, particularly within the Tier 1 GSI’s that accelerate Camunda ARR growth and propel the Camunda brand in the market
- Assess, recommend and negotiate partnership model(s) with the GSI given the GSI’s business model and desired methods to engage with Camunda
- Activate and drive scalable growth in pipeline & ARR in existing portfolio of GSI’s
- Build partner-sourced pipeline:
- Educate GSI’s on appropriate Camunda value proposition for their business and partnership models, preparing them to identify and position potential Camunda projects
- Design and execute new business development initiatives with GSI’s, including solutions development, joint value propositions, sales tools, special sales incentives, joint service offerings, and more
- Design and secure funding for Camunda/GSI marketing campaigns
- Drive partner-influenced sales:
- Implement programmatic approaches to building Partner/Camunda field-level relationships & alignment
- Secure GSI’s advocacy through proactive deal support for Camunda on deals (referrals, selection, projects) to increase close rates, and deal sizes
- Increase Camunda sales coverage by adding new partner channels through select reselling with GSI’s, and leveraged influence in deal cycles
- Promote GSI-driven client success:
- Design, promote, and execute Partner (sales & technical) training programs
- Pre-empt and/or address red account issues related to Partners’ execution of Camunda projects in order to secure client success and promote more projects
- Execute other special projects as needed
What You Bring:
- Background in Digital Process Automation or related Enterprise Software Application space preferred
- 3-5 year’s experience working with or for Global Systems Integrators preferred
- Proven experience working with Partners and establishing new relationships that create net new business
- Relationship Management - , ability to build consensus and to work through others in achieving desired results and objectives with demonstrated autonomy to work in highly complex, matrix environments with multiple stakeholders and high degree of ambiguity.
- Strong business acumen and capable of developing and managing strategic plans with partners and sales
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate daily performance by producing all necessary reports in an effective, timely and tailored manner
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such as Allianz, ING, and Vodafone* design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What We Have to Offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you!
- If you like working from an office space, we have our modern and collaborative hubs (Berlin, Dallas & Denver) or you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2021, we rented out a whole island in Croatia. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.