What You’ll Be Doing:
Training and enablement of customers, partners and prospects is key to the success of Camunda. We are looking for an eLearning Developer to create technical training courses which will be delivered through Camunda Academy. You'll be part of a global team of 6 reporting directly into the Director of Education.
*This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in Europe or North America.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development and maintenance of on-demand content delivered through Camunda Academy for our core audience (Developers, Business Analysts & Architects)
- Creation of engaging courses using a variety of media (text, video, demonstrations, interactive exercises, knowledge checks and assessments)
- Development and maintenance of the processes, tools, standards and guidelines for delivering all aspects of learning for Camunda Academy
- Working closely with Curriculum Managers and Subject Matter Experts to identify and prioritize new features and improvements for the curriculum
What You Bring:
- Ability to simplify complex technical topics and present them in a clear and engaging manner
- 3+ years experience in the development of on-demand training materials; ideally for an enterprise software company
- Hands-on experience with authoring tools such as Camtasia, SnagIt, Audacity and Articulate
- Ability and/or willingness to use our product
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria but are still interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box - we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
Who Is Camunda?
Camunda is the leader in process orchestration software. Our software helps orchestrate complex business processes that span people, systems, and devices. With Camunda, business users collaborate with developers to model and automate end-to-end processes using BPMN-powered flowcharts that run with the speed, scale, and resiliency required to compete in today’s digital-first world. Hundreds of enterprises such as Atlassian, ING, and Vodafone* design, automate, and improve mission-critical business processes with Camunda to drive digital transformation.
Annually recognized by Deloitte among top high-growth companies, Camunda operates as a global, remote-first organization.
What We Have To Offer:
- A remote-first culture that enables you to work remotely as much as you’d like to. We believe talent is global!
- A home office equipment budget and the choice of hardware. Mac, Windows, Linux, you choose what works best for you or/and you can work from a coworking space.
- We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work/life balance, so we offer and encourage unlimited, paid flexible time off at Camunda. Use your flexible time for anything that helps you recharge your batteries or maintain your life outside of work.
- A clear mind is a healthy mind; we offer a headspace subscription and pay towards your fitness activities.
- Each year, Camunda hosts a company-wide get-together in new and exciting locations! In 2022, Camundi from all over the world gathered for our third Camunda Company Retreat in Pennsylvania, USA. Find out more about the annual retreat here.
- Inclusive culture based on our FAITH values, performance reviews, and employee engagement surveys to make sure you feel heard and valued.
- All Camunda employees are offered virtual shares from our Virtual Stock Option Plan (VSOP).
- More of what we offer globally & in your country can be found here.
”Everyone is welcome at Camunda” — it’s a celebrated component of our culture. We strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our people. At Camunda, we honour diverse cultures and backgrounds and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other protected characteristics under applicable law. We are looking forward to your application!
Did we pique your interest? Apply now and learn more. For a complete list of jobs at Camunda, please check out: https://camunda.com/career/.