Certificate of completion
This 1-day inhouse workshop is aimed specifically at Activiti users considering a migration to Camunda BPM. Together with a project-experienced Activiti consultant you will discuss the similarities and differences between Aciviti and Camunda BPM and decide whether a migration would be beneficial to you.
You will also have the opportunity, if necessary, to examine your own BPM architecture or individual applications and look at their potential flaws. The specific steps of a migration will be described in detail so that you can estimate how much work the actual migration will be and what needs to be considered in your case.
At the end of the seminar, you can make a profound decision on the use of the two open source projects.
- Why did you fork?
- The open source project ‘Camunda BPM’
- Activiti vs. Camunda BPM
- How to contribute?
- Differences between Activiti and Camunda BPM
- New possibilities for your architecture (embedded vs. shared Process Engine)
- Migration step by step (best using your application)
- Review of your current application
Get a quote, evaluation assistance or anything else that is on your mind.