Software developers, IT-Architects who want to understand the technical details.
Certificate of Completion
Software engineering skills in at least one programming language; knowledge about REST (Representational state transfer) and knowledge of how to call a REST-API in your favorite programming language
Price per participant:
Having a bunch of nicely decoupled (micro-)services raises questions: How do the services communicate - synchronous, asynchronous or event-driven?
How can you implement complex end-to-end use cases? How can you tackle the challenges around distributed systems?
How can you get transparency across multiple microservices?
- how to model processes with BPMN 2.0
- how to run processes on the Camunda engine
- how to implement service tasks with any other programming language than Java
- how to integrate the Camunda engine(s) into your service environment
- Process Modeling with BPMN 2.0
- Camunda BPM Platform
- Deploying to Camunda Engine
- Work with External Service Tasks
- Data Objects, Gateways & Expressions
- BPMN Event Handling
- Incident Handling
- Error Handling and Compensation
- Human Task Management
- Process Interaction
- Decoupling with Events
- Testing Processes
- Business Rules with DMN
- Camunda BPM Enterprise Edition
- Wrap up
|Camunda BPM and Microservices||English||Mon, Mar 2, 2020 10:00 AM||Wed, Mar 4, 2020 4:00 PM||Berlin||Book Now|
|Camunda BPM in Microservice-Umgebungen||German||Wed, Apr 15, 2020 10:00 AM||Fri, Apr 17, 2020 4:00 PM||Berlin||Book Now|
|Camunda BPM in Microservice-Umgebungen||German||Mon, Sep 21, 2020 10:00 AM||Wed, Sep 23, 2020, 4:00 PM||Berlin||Book Now|
|Camunda BPM and Microservices||English||Mon, Sep 21, 2020 10:00 AM||Wed, Sep 23, 2020, 4:00 PM||Berlin||Book Now|
Get a quote, evaluation assistance or anything else that is on your mind.