CamundaCon 2023 is right around the corner, and we couldn’t be more excited to join with you and talk about everything process orchestration in New York City and online. You won’t want to miss this conference, featuring keynotes from Camunda co-founders Jakob Freund and Bernd Rücker, talks from leading organizations like Walmart, Capital One and CERN, a spectacular aftershow and much more.
When and where is CamundaCon 2023?
CamundaCon 2023 is a two-day hybrid event in New York City, marking the first time we are holding CamundaCon in North America. It will take place from September 27-28, both in person and online. You can sign up for your preferred ticket by registering here.
What will I learn?
Learn all about process orchestration and more from experienced leaders and experts. With two full days of a packed multi-track agenda (plus a pre-conference), there will be inspiring stories and engaging discussions for everyone.
In addition to hearing about how leading companies have approached and resolved their automation challenges, you’ll also learn about the latest trends and ideas in the industry, like the future of AI-driven workflows. And of course, you’ll also find out the latest news, tips, and tricks about everything Camunda to enable your process orchestration.
The full agenda is out, and we’ve got a wide range of speakers for you on two separate tracks. You won’t want to miss keynotes from Camunda co-founder and CEO Jakob Freund on day 1 as well as fellow co-founder and Chief Technologist Bernd Rücker along with CTO Daniel Meyer on day 2. We’re excited that our closing keynote will be given by award-winning leadership coach Naily Makangu, who will change the way you think about productivity.
Over the course of the event, there will be talks from experts in leading companies like NatWest, First American, CERN, Walmart, Capital One, AXA, Hof University, Cardinal Health and Capgemini. Not to mention panel discussions, technical tutorials and a fireside chat with Jakob. You’re sure to come away with some powerful learnings and new ways of thinking about process orchestration.
The speakers sound great, but what else is going on?
We’re excited about the amazing speakers who will be joining us at CamundaCon, but there’s a lot more going on too! At CamundaCon 2023, you’ll find:
- An Ask-Me-Anything booth, where you can meet folks from a range of Camunda teams and ask them, well, anything!
- The amazing aftershow party with DJ Kristaval after day 1
- A morning run with Bernd (our co-founder) and Uwe (a Camunda Champion) on day 2, open to all!
- The biggest names in the Camunda community, who you can meet in-person during the Camunda Community Break
- Our exhibition center, where you can have a conversation with our partners (onsite or virtually)
- Bite-sized learning sessions packed into the conference breaks for our remote audience
- Dedicated opportunities for executive meetings where you can connect with Camunda executives (reach out to your Camunda contact person to arrange)
- Lots of great opportunities for networking
- Much more!
How do I join?
You can sign up for CamundaCon 2023 and join us onsite in New York City, or you can attend virtually for free. Either way, just sign up at the link below for your ticket and/or link.
We can’t wait to see you there!
Join Us for CamundaCon 2023
The process orchestration conference of the year!
New York City & Online