Camunda Marketplace is a trusted source of integration technologies that help you quickly and reliably orchestrate complex business processes across your entire technology stack. Marketplace allows Camunda users to discover and install pre-built Connectors for everything from protocols such as REST and GraphQL, to RPA and message queue technologies, to enterprise applications and productivity apps.
Marketplace includes Connectors built by the Camunda Engineering team, our global network of partners, and our active developer community. And you can join Marketplace, too! We’re excited to add innovative and useful Connectors to Marketplace so the whole Camunda user community can benefit from them.
Maximize Visibility of Your Connectors
Submitting your Connectors to Camunda Marketplace ensures maximum visibility by making your innovations available to the global community of Camunda users and partners.
Collect Feedback and Improve
Making Connectors available to others allows you to collect feedback and uncover potential improvements. Camunda Marketplace helps drive the evolution of your Connectors’ capabilities.
Collaborate and Innovate
Teamwork makes the dream work! Through Marketplace and the Camunda Forum, you can collaborate with other developers and business users to brainstorm ideas, share best practices, and innovate on new features and functionality. Avoid duplicate work by collaborating with other Camunda experts to develop integrations for commonly used technologies.
How to Get Started
Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Visit Marketplace and check out the pre-built Connectors that are already available.
- Consider your areas of expertise. Are you experienced with cloud computing services or message queue technology? Have you used task automation products such as RPA tools in your career? That’s a great place to start!
- Check out our resources on how to build a Connector:
- Review the submission guidelines so you know what information is required to submit your Connector to Camunda Marketplace.
- If you’re feeling stuck, visit the Camunda Forum to connect with other Camunda experts.
If you want to learn more about Connectors before diving into Camunda Marketplace, check out these presentations:
- A Deep Dive into the Camunda Connectors Architecture with Senior Product Manager Bastian Körber and Backend Software Engineer Pavel Kotelevskii
- Konnector Kitchen with Senior Sales Engineer Joe Pappas