The easy-to-use BPMN process specification platform for
sustainable Business-IT alignment.
Collaboratively Model BPMN Processes
Create BPMN process diagrams with all stakeholders involved to specify the workflow that should be automated. Seek alignment between business analysts, project managers and IT people to implement the right process.
- Model BPMN process diagrams simultaneously with multiple people
- Attach specification descriptions and links to diagram nodes
- Discuss with all team members within the diagram
- Embed diagrams into HTML pages (e.g. Confluence)
- Export specifications as BPMN 2.0 XML files
Catalog and Templates
Quickly manage and distribute task or event templates with predefined properties for easy re-use in the Camunda Modeler. For example, the new catalog capability provides users a simple way to connect tasks to existing RPA services (e.g. UiPath) that implement a given task. Now developers don’t need to add all the details each time they use the same service. Instead, they can reuse the prepared templates.
Integrated with the Camunda Stack
Bring visibility into your workflow automation project by integrating Cawemo with the Camunda Stack.
Via plugins for the Camunda Engine or the Camunda Modeler you can:
- sync all deployed processes of your Camunda engines with Cawemo
- sync latest development state through the Camunda Modeler
- branch off the latest production version for drafting the next iteration
- connect all synced diagrams of the same process to see its evolution
Keep Track of Changes
With the diagram history, you can easily compare older iterations of a workflow with your current one. By creating a milestone manually or whenever a new deployed process is synced, a new version is added to the history. The automatic diff highlights the parts of the process that were changed.
Free vs. Enterprise
As part of Camunda Enterprise
|Create BPMN process diagrams|
|Import BPMN 2.0 XML|
|Export BPMN 2.0 XML, PNG or SVG|
|Process Linking for Call Activities|
|Collaboration & Sharing|
|Comments & Discussions|
|Embedding (HTML, Confluence)|
|Visual diagram comparisons|
|Camunda Stack Integrations|
|Camunda Engine Integration|
|Camunda Modeler Integration|
|Enterprise Support and Maintenance (as part of your Camunda Enterprise contract)|