7.0.0 GA* on 31.08.2013
From that day on, there will also exist the supported enterprise edition of Camunda BPM.
Highlights of 7.0.0
- New webapplication for process monitoring with BPMN 2.0, based on an open plugin infrastructure
- Faster process engine with asynchronous history, optimized for high load scenarios
- New embeddable REST API, based on JAX-RS
- Java Script library for rendering BPMN 2.0 diagrams
- Support for: Tomcat, JBoss, Glassfish and IBM Websphere AS
- Enhanced user management, supporting LDAP and JAAS
Also new in 7.0.0
Start using Camunda BPM today!
- History (we expect some database changes)
- Central User Management (will be added)
- Cockpit (more features will be added; the plugin API might still change)